Visiting the dentist can be a simple, anxiety-free and educational experience, if you are seeing the right dentist. Regular dental check-ups and teeth cleanings are a vital component of achieving the best oral health possible. Putting off your visits due to a busy schedule or anxiety about dental treatments can compromise the quality of your smile down the road.
Specializing in supreme comfort
Dague Dental Solutions can make your teeth cleaning appointments quick and relaxing. Our office aims to provide you with a memorable experience, for all the right reasons. Our skilled and compassionate staff is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Keeping our patient’s comfortable and happy while we provide them with the best smile possible is always our top priority.
Utilizing the Latest Technology
Our team is committed to offering you the best customer service and dental care possible. We rely on the latest dental advancements to provide you with lasting results that showcase your smile. For example, say goodbye to traditional film x-rays. Our office utilizes accurate, digital x-ray technology. A fast and effective way to immediately view the condition of your teeth.
As said earlier, regular teeth cleanings and dental check-ups can prevent you from pain and expensive repairs in the future. If the thought of metal teeth scrapers makes you cringe, you don’t need to neglect your care over it any longer. Our office relies on the latest ultrasonic scrapers to keep your teeth deposit-free and looking and feeling their best.
The importance of keeping your dental health up-to-date
Being proactive in your oral care can help you get the most out of your smile. Untreated dental issues seldom resolve themselves. Instead, they continue to worsen and negatively impact your smile.
- Early detection and correction often costs much less than fixing longstanding issues.
- Unresolved bite problems can affect your general health by resulting in chronic headaches and other painful conditions.
- Teeth grinding and clenching issues can be addressed before they cause deterioration.
- You can avoid the intensive deep cleaning treatments that may be required if you have missed numerous appointments.
- In addition to your teeth, check-ups review your tongue, gums, cheeks, throat and face to assess the general health of these body parts.
- Gum disease can negatively affect the health of your entire body, particularly with regard to your heart health. Due to hormonal changes, pregnant women can be especially susceptible to health problems related to plaque bacteria.
- You are being a good dental role model for your children when you brush and floss every day and set regular dental appointments to have your teeth cleaned. This can help them form a lifetime of healthy dental habits.
Book your next appointment today
At Dague Dental Solutions in Davenport we pride ourselves on providing a welcoming, worry-free, judgement-free atmosphere where our patients receive the best dental care possible. Don’t put it off any longer; schedule your teeth cleaning and check-up today. Call Dague Dental Solutions at (563) 386-9770 to set your appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon.